St Louis Police Veteran's Association 
 City of St Louis Metropolitan Police Department 
 City of Saint Louis Missouri 

From April 1865 to 1867 the Fourth District was located at Twelfth and Monroe .
From 1867 to 1897 the Fourth District was located at Tenth and North Market .
A sub station was located at 900 Angelia at North Ninth and part of the Fourth District .
From 1897 to 1925 North Seventh and Carr .
From 1925 to 1962 the address was 1100 North Tenth and Carr .
From 1962 to 1990s the Fourth District was located on first floor west end of the Police Headquarters .
Photo
of
Fourth District Police Station
North Seventh and Carr
Saint Louis Missouri
Photo of Fourth District Police Station North Seventh and Carr Saint Louis Missouri !
photo circa 1900 - built 1897 - cost $29,000.00
This building closed as a police station operating for some 13 years as the Fourth District Police District .
The area was known as "Kerry Patch" in the early 1900s days before Kerry Patch moved West .
This building is no longer standing .
Photo
of
Fourth District Police Desk Sergeant William King
Saint Louis Missouri
Photo of Fourth District Police Desk Sergeant William King Saint Louis Missouri, Great Grandpa of Retired Sergeant John Folluo, the grand son of Thomas King, Saint Louis Police Department !
Sergeant William King
photo circa 1876 and before 1900
Fourth District Police Desk Sergeant joining the police department 1876
Known as " Big Bill " as he was 6 foot 5 inches and weighted in at 300 pounds .
Born in Ireland and in Saint Louis lived at 2312 Mullanphy in "Saint Louis Kerry Patch" .
Big Bill had three sons and two of the sons were on the Saint Louis Police Department, James King and John King .

Officer Down Memorial Page Remembers Detective Sergeant James M. King! Officer Down Memorial Page Remembers Detective Sergeant James M. King Officer Down Memorial Page Remembers Detective Sergeant James M. King!

Click for the City Saint Louis's Officer Memorial!  City Saint Louis's Officer Memorial of Fallen Heroes   Click for the City Saint Louis's Officer Memorial!

Saint Louis Kerry Patch! The Kerry Patch in Saint Louis Saint Louis Kerry Patch!

Missouri Police Badges! Police Guide Missouri Police Badges Missouri Police Badges!


Photo
of
Fourth District Police Station
1100 North Tenth at Carr
Saint Louis Missouri
Photo of Fourth District Police Station North Tenth at Carr Saint Louis Missouri !
photo circa 1947 - built 1910
The Fourth District in 1925 was bounded by with Cass on the North,
Washington on the South, Twenty Second on the West and the Mississippi River on the East .
This building closed as a police station operating for some 42 years as the Fourth District Police District .
The Fourth District was combined with the Central District in 1962
and headquartered at the Police Headquarters 1200 Clark
to become known as the Fourth District or sometimes the Central District .
Fourth District police operations were moved from Police Headquarters
to the new Central Patrol Area Command Station 919 North Jefferson
entering the 1990's .
This building is no longer standing .
Photo
of
Officer Earnest Earl Duke

in uniform with the present badge introduced in 1923
Photo of Officer Duke Saint Louis Missouri !
  Return To  

Saint Louis Police Veteran's Association Home Web Page! Saint Louis Police Veteran's Historical Illustrated Photos Main Page Saint Louis Police Veteran's Association Home Web Page!