St Louis Police Veteran's Association City of St Louis Metropolitan Police Department City of Saint Louis Missouri
Prior to 1891 the Sixth District was located at 900 Angelia at North Ninth .
In March 1880 the citizens of the area around Deer and St Charles Road ( Easton ) gave the land or lot
located at the southeast corner of 4548 Easton at Deer to the City of Saint Louis for a police station .
In June 1891 the Sixth District opened at 4548 Easton at Deer southeast corner ( same as 1430 Deer ) .
The Sixth District took control of the substation in Fairground and O'Fallon parks .
Photo of Sixth District Police Station 908 Angelica at North Ninth Saint Louis Missouri
photo circa 1900 - Cost $14,520.00
The Sixth District in 1925 was bounded by the Mississippi River on the East,
Bremen and Natural Bridge on the South, Humboldt and Bircher on the North and Taylor on the West .
Photo of Sixth District Police Station 5076 West Florissant at Ruskin Saint Louis Missouri
Erected A D 1930 Lipstein & Rathmann Architects photo circa 1947 This building closed as a police station operating for some 60 years as the Sixth District Police District . Sixth district police operations were moved to the new North Patrol Area Command Station 4014 North Union entering the 1990's .
photo circa 2008 In 2006 the property at this address was sold to Mark Twain Community Alliance 5312 Queens Av Saint Louis Mo 63115 for the sum of Ten Dollars ($10.00) per St. Louis City Ordinance 67177 Board Bill (06)138 . The property in 2007 was appraised at $197,200.00 and exempt from real estate taxes .